The Multi Vita Colour Protection Line consists of daily treatments specifically developed to take care of coloured, streaked or highlighted hair. These products have been specifically enriched with Pro-Structure, active ingredient obtained from green walnut, avocado oil, flax seed oil, and sunflower oil which, used together, restructure and protect coloured hair. The result? Soft, silky hair with an extra gloss effect that intensifies colour results. The line also now has a product containing mineral elements and laminaria japonica, to eliminate the unsightly yellowing found in grey and white or streaked hair.
(1) PRO-STRUCTURE: obtained from green walnut, it has a powerful anti-radical and restructuring action. It protects the hair from external aggressions, returns vitality and shine to the color and the hair is soft and silky. It acts from the first application.
(2) KERATIN: Keratin is one of the substances that make up the hair. Its action strengthens and repairs the hair shaft, leaving treated hair stronger and more resistant, while repairing it in the exact sections where it is finer and more sensitive.
(3) FLAX SEED OIL. Its restructuring properties come from the presence of essential fatty acids, such as Omega-3 and Omega-6, which help to hydrate the hair by regulating moisture loss and keeping it supple and strong. It restructures, compacts, and restores bounce and shine.
(4) AVOCADO OIL: Packed with beneficial properties such as vitamin E, carotenoids and phytosterols plus a concentrate of essential fatty acids such as Omega-3 and Omega-6. Its replenishing, regenerating properties mean it is especially good for sensitive, frizzy and arid hair, which it nourishes and regenerates, leaving it full of life and with an extraordinary shine.
(5) SUNFLOWER OIL. Its most important characteristic is its vitamin E content, with its anti-oxidant, nourishing properties. It is rich in essential fatty acids, such as Omega-3 and Omega-6 and also contains vitamins A and D, minerals and waxes with excellent protective qualities. Hydrates and protects.
(6) MINERALS (Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Silicon): to stimulate and condition.
(7) LAMINARIA JAPONICA: Protects hair against the stress of oxidation.